Michael is a third-generation entrepreneur and native Floridian having grown up in Daytona Beach. He is passionate about his work, community and family. Acting on his passions, he gives back to his community through volunteering as an organizer for 1 Million Cups, Startup Weekend and Elevate.
These events and activities are meant to help build more innovation and entrepreneurship in Volusia County resulting in increased opportunity for all citizens. In addition, Michael oversees the Florida Virtual Entrepreneur Center — an online directory of resource agencies, entrepreneurs and events for every county in Florida. Michael holds an MBA from UCF and is blessed to have a beautiful wife Robyn and daughter Penelope.
- MBA, Business Administration – University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration – University of Central Florida
- Associate of Arts, Political and Economic – Daytona State College
- Political Leadership Institute Graduate – Central Florida Partnership
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Volusia/Flagler 40 under 40 Business Leaders
- 2016 Political Leadership Institute Program Graduate
- 2015 Volusia/Flagler 40 under 40 Business Leaders
- 2014 Leadership Daytona Program Graduate
- 2014 Ormond Beach Leadership Program Graduate
- 2009 UCF Great Capstone Competition Finalist